Sunday, October 14, 2018

The Ballad of Sasha and Ashley

So here's part of a long long cap series that I made awhile ago.

It's a project that just sorta gained momentum and the final count on caps is about 300 (not kidding)

When I made the decision to stop updating the blog, I looked back at all of the stuff I had made for the site and for friends that I've made since starting this. Honestly, I feel like this story is the thing I'm most proud of. It's an honest to goodness tribute to relationships, love and the struggle and triumph involved.

So here ya go.

5 comments:

  1. Hey I've been here coming here a lot longer than I'd like to admit and I guess I'm glad that I got to be here till the end. I hope you have a great life with a lot more great memories to come man. I know I did... Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all of this Celeb. You weren't only the first TG capper I started following but you also inspired and gave me courage to start capping myself. For all you've done and for all the good you've done: Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where r the pics in the Sasha and Ashley cap from? TV show?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.Hormone optimization Wellington Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...