Monday, June 27, 2022

Patreon Reminder

 Been a minute since I promoted the Patreon but it’s been a few months now so I thought I’d toss out a few details on what’s been going on over there. I’ve really enjoyed it and interacting with everyone who’s signed up. It’s seriously jazzed me up to do more stuff and it’s wonderful.

Over on the page we just started an exclusive Magic Remote series set in the Big Bang Theory world. On top of that we have about 75 exclusive caps as of today including some animated caps and even some non-celeb stories from me. (I know, weird) I’ve even posted fun little bodyswap videos that I’ve collected.

It’s really fun so far for me and I’m so happy to do it.


https://www.patreon.com/CelebSwapCaps


2 comments:

  1. Hi I’ve tried the patreon I signed in and was about to pay when it just kicked me out and now it won’t let me sign in it’s just in a loop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh? On the mobile site or the browser site?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...