Saturday, February 7, 2015

Randomizer: Kelsey




























I just looked and realized that today is the 2 year anniversary of this blog being created!

That is 200% longer than I expected this to go. I gotta thank all of the readers and commenters that have stuck with me. I'm definitely having fun doing this. Also thanking my fellow captioners out there that have really helped me in spots. (Check the favorite blog list on the site sometime. There's really good stuff!)

But yeah! Crazy. Thanks everyone! 

8 comments:

  1. Love it. I look great in that pic don't I. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the randomizer is starting to affect several parts of my life. It has even changed my profile pic. I had no idea it was that powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the 2-year anniversary, Celeb!
    It's been lots of fun, and I hope and wish that you continue your great work.

    Best wishes,
    crestf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, two years! Is this the first time a woman has been randomized?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant wait 'til next week's randomiser! Hopefully I'll be the lucky/unlucky one soon. And congratulations on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you need to send me an e-mail if you want to even be in the drawing pool!

      Delete
    2. I thought I had already, my emails holmesdylan708@gmail.com.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on 2 years!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...