Sunday, December 28, 2014

What's going on.

Hey guys! Just thought I'd make a quick little post explaining what's going on in
my life at the moment.

Holiday was fine. Everything went smooth but unfortunately someone in my family has fallen seriously ill and I'm going to need to be there. Lots of travel and time to do so. So I won't have much time for regular caps on the site for awhile. I apologize.

Though, the lines are still open for requests so keep on there.

If you really want a caption though I'm still going to be doing my commissioned cap work. Its about a dollar (US) for a cap. So if you want a special cap I'll still be doing those. If you're interested let me know at CSwapCaps@gmail.com. Every little bit counts at this point.

Just thought I'd keep you guys in the loop since I really appreciate the support you all have given me in the past 2 years!

Thanks for reading
- *CS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...