Friday, March 27, 2015

Randomizer Redux: The Randoming (Series)




















































Bit of a small rant here. Some people sending the same requests over and over to my e-mail account under multiple accounts really gets under my skin and it doesn't make me want to do the request more. All it does is make sure I'm annoyed to the point where I don't want to have anything to do with you. I love the readers to death but some people really need to learn how to act like a human being above the age of 3.

So! Anybody want a commissioned cap? I'm still doing those! Whatever!

Caption Contest post coming Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the randomizer! It is such a grab bag of fun rolled into a lottery where everyone is a winner! Thanks Celeb. Bellas body is gonna be amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...