Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Island Days





















Here are the two caps I used to enter Amel1995's caption contest a few months ago. Which is an awesome
segue into announcing the pretty obvious result to my own caption contest!

Amel1995! Wee! Congratulations on your win!

I really loved all of the caps I received for the contest and I hope to do another one really soon! I might need some help coming up with the theme though.....Hmmmm.....

Anyway! Happy New Year everybody! More caps are on the way! Collaborations too!

2 comments:

  1. finally I thought you forgot about the contest's results , well don't you find it ironic that you won my first contest and i won yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot CAP! I bet both brothers do a lot of "discovering" during this vacation! lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...