Monday, December 23, 2013

Looking for some Feedback

While I'm on my little holiday excursion I figured I'd throw this out there so I have something to read up on.

I really want to make this place and the caps here the best they can be so I want to hear from you guys. Not so much a request or celeb suggestion here. I want to get some more detailed feedback. I started this blog to make the caps I wanted to see and that will continue but I'm always open to add in some new ideas to the pot!

I want to know what caps you would like to see in the future. Story type, Tone, What 'brand' of celebs to use in caps, you can even mention some of your favorites on the site so far and let me know if you'd like to see more like that.

You can comment here or send an E-mail to CSwapCaps@Gmail.com if you want. Always like hearing from the readers and commenters.

Happy Holidays! 

- *s

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy your captions, and I don't see how you could really improve them, as they're already great. I guess if there was one thing I would want, it would probably be pregnancy captions, but I don't know how much others want to see that, and it would probably limit your range of potential celebrities to use if you did make one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...